ICOM’s dedicated volunteers are essential to fulfilling our mission. We offer a variety of meaningful opportunities to make a positive impact on the lives of immigrants living in Minnesota, including:
- Helping new arrivals secure housing, job opportunities, and legal representation.
- Advocating on behalf of ICE detainees.
- Connecting families in need with emergency cash, food, and clothing.
- Developing policy that advances immigrant legal, economic, and human rights interests.
- Conducting community outreach at our events and through social media and the press.
- Organizing rallies, phone zaps, and protests alongside our community partners.
Volunteering with ICOM is a great opportunity for people interested in building their skill in advocacy, community organizing, public relations, and policy writing. It is also a great way to connect with faith based organizations of all denominations that are working towards justice in our communities.