Tomorrow is a big day. ICOM is joining with Sanctuary and Resistance to Injustice (SARI) and other allies, to attend the Sherburne County Board meeting in Elk River tomorrow. After the board meeting, we will hold a press conference. Here are the details:
- 7am – Car poolers from the Twin Cities should meet at 7am in the Plymouth Congregational church parking lot at the corner of Nicollet and Franklin, Mpls. Please do not park in any reserved spaces or immediately next to the church.
- 7:20am – Leave Plymouth
- 8:15 – Meet at Union Congregational Church in Elk River for briefing. Address is 1118 4th St., NW.
- 8:40 – Leave Union and drive to Board meeting at County Admin Building, address is 13880 Business Center Drive NW, Elk River.
- 9am – Board meeting begins.
- 10am press conference begins. Will be held outside the County building.
- 10:45am – meet at Union for post action evaluation and next steps.
Thank you and we hope to see you!